New equipment for hospitals
Sept. 19, 2023, 9 a.m.
As part of the New Hospitals project, we have donated medical equipment worth more than UAH 9 million to hospitals in Vyshgorod and Ivankiv 🌟
Thanks to the support of our regular benefactor Mondelez Ukraine, we continue to strengthen the medical infrastructure in Ukraine, this time sending vital equipment to two central district hospitals.
🏥 In Vyshgorod, the equipment was transferred to the Vyshgorod Central District Hospital of the Vyshgorod City Council:
- A cysto-resectoscopic stand with a set of cameras for the treatment of urological diseases.
- A high-end ventilator that supports the vital functions of patients.
- C-arch X-ray machine with an angiograph, indispensable in surgical operations.
🏥 The device was sent to Ivankiv, the Central District Hospital:
- An electrocoagulator that helps to stop bleeding with minimal injury.
- Two operating lamps for high-quality lighting during surgeries.
- Another high-end ventilator to ensure proper breathing of patients.
Together we are doing our best to provide our citizens with quality healthcare.
🙌 You can join the New Hospitals project on the website: https://charitymay.com/uk/programs/program/nov-lkarn-None/