On October 19, 2019, the 6th charity WOW Kids Forum for 850 children from orphanages from all over Ukraine will be held
WOW Kids Forum is a new educational format for teenagers from 13 to 17 years old.
The goal of the project is to help children understand their life purpose, why it is important and how to take the first steps in order to become successful in their endeavors right now. We want to inspire and motivate children, show them a variety of the resources and opportunities to create their future.
The first forum was held in April 2017 and since that time it is held constantly 2 times per year. We carefully prepare unique concept and content per each event. Such important topics have been already raised:
- «You are the architect of your life»
- «Bridges of communication»
- «Leadership and expression»
- «Be the best version of yourself»
- «Here and now»
In addition, the Wow Kids Forum 5 set a record as “The most massive educational forum for orphans and children deprived of parental care”, which was recorded by the National Register of Records of Ukraine. Watch the video from the event.
The topic for the next Wow Kids Forum 6 is “Resources: Money and Energy.”
During the forum we will speak about importance of the resources, their variety, how to use them properly.
Date and place - October 19, 2019, STEREO PLAZA, address Kyiv, av. Krasnozvezdnyi, 119.
Participants - we will invite 850 children from 13 to 17 years old from orphanages in Ukraine, boarding schools, family-type orphanages, children whose families find themselves in difficult life situations.
The purpose of the Wow Kids Forum 6 is to give a general understanding of financial literacy, energy and its sources (health, sport, nutrition, sleep).
Practical checklists will include:
- Block 1 — Personal finance management: how to make, manage and count the money
- Block 2 — About healthy habits: how the person can select the best one and implement it.
- 1st part — speakers presentations
- 2nd part — games, master classes, contests, teambuilding
- 3rd part — activities in mini-groups with mentors.