Needs of immigrant children
In connection with the current events taking place in Ukraine, we are launching the project and HELP to immigrant children of Ukraine!
They are the same kids-orphans, children, that deprived of parental care or just those kids who had to go without their parents from their hometowns of South-Eastern Ukraine (Crimea, Slovyansk, Donetsk, Lugansk, Kramators’k, Gorlivka). In a short span of time has already been done a great job for help children from Donetsk of Ulraine and help children from Lugansk of Ukraine, and Donetsk destrict and Lugansk destrict of Ukraine. Here we will publish those centers which really need help, we’ll take care of them until the situation become better in Ukraine, and until they be able to move to their native home on native lands, in foster homes or orphanages.
All reception centers are located in the Kyiv region. Some buildings even require repair. Now in each of the centers are more than 50 children (plus the adults who care for them, or parents, or teachers, or volunteers). Among immigrants (refugees), there are some who managed to pack up and have come with things and documents, but there are also a lot of people who have almost nothing. Mostly they are women and children, very few men. Nevertheless, there are always needs.
«Centers» that we patronize, are located at:
Number of people: 130 among them 60 children (from 0-17 years)
Needs of immigrant children:
- meat products (chicken, beef)
- milk products (milk, ryazhenka, yoghurts, farmer cheese)
- vegetables (potatoes, carrot, beet, cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, onion)
- fruit (apples, cherries, peaches, bananas)
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, millet, pasta, pearl barley)
- household chemicals (disinfectants for toilets, bleach, washing powder (automat), soap, shampoo, toothpaste and tooth brushes for adults and children, garbage bags)