Within the framework of the «Pure Water» program, the Blagomay Foundation installs water purification filters and also pays for their annual maintenance in children’s boarding schools in Ukraine. The access to pure drinking water is essential for healthy growth and development for every child. Reverse osmosis systems are the best way to obtain crystal clear drinking water today. These systems we install in childcare facilities.
Up to date, the foundation has already installed 8 water purification systems in:
- kindergartens «Orlionok», «Cheburashka», «Teremok», Vishneve village (Kiev region);
- Crisis center for social rehabilitation of children «My homeland», Khotov village (Kiev region);
- Orphanage named after Gorodetskii, Boiarka town (Kiev region);
- Boarding school of I-II levels, Boiarka town (Kiev region);
- Center for Social and Psychological Rehabilitation for Children #1, Kiev;
- Center for Social and Psychological Rehabilitation for Children «Zlagoda», Belaia Tserkov.
In these institutions, children already drink pure water, as well as eat food prepared with pure water. Before installation, mandatory laboratory tests of water are carried out in each specific institution and equipment is selected according to the indicators. It is just as important as to install cleaning systems, regularly and timely replace filters and service the system.
Therefore, we really need regular support of this program to pay for service maintenance of systems in those orphanages where they have already been installed, as well as to install such systems in a large number of orphanages.
Let us support a healthy diet and growth of children!
You can provide help on the website charitymay.com or on the Privat-Bank card 5168 7422 2763 3298 (the card is issued to Tatyana Yurievna Karapetyan (Skrigina), Head of the Fund’s Board).