Starting an adult independent living is very a difficult period for any young person. Inexperience – generates errors that can affect the rest of their lives. At this time, it is very important to have a loved one, which can be accessed in a difficult situation, who will support and suggest the correct output. Children, especially orphans and orphanage graduates, have to go into adulthood way before a usual child does. The biggest number of children discharged from the orphanage’s homes is at the age of 15-16 years. Their experience is very small; often the complete lack the skills necessary for the independent living leads to them not knowing how to set up their life, manage expenses, or self-organize leisure.
The goal of the program is the organization of social support and material aid to graduates of orphanages for their successful social adaptation into the society.
Objectives of the program:
- To facilitate the adaptation of the graduates of the orphanage to the conditions of an «adult» life: initiating training; consulting lawyers, psychologists and doctors;
- Contribute to the development of professionally-important qualities of the graduates: visiting professional courses, internships in companies;
- Carrying out a monthly financial support to graduates: purchasing food, sponsoring online services, purchasing scholar books, seasonal clothing (if necessary), and medication.
Period of implementation of the program: long-term
List of Alumnus entitled to assistance:
Requirements of graduates
1) Laptop — 4512 UAH.
2) Electric kettle — 239 UAH.
3) Iron — 299 UAH.
4) Bed sheets — 280 UAH.
5) Blanket — 315 UAH.
6) Towel Set — 145 UAH.
7) Bedspread — 185 UAH.
8) Bathrobe — 355 UAH.
9) Household chemicals:
- Shampoo — 27.43
- Soap — 14.21
- Shower gel — 19.60
- Toothpaste — 20.10 USD.
- Powder — 10.14
- Dishwashing Gel — 8.41
- Cleaning powder — 6.86
- Pot — 109 UAH.
- Pan — 211 UAH.
Total: 6756.75 USD.
- Food (considered individually) — 700 UAH.
- Expencses of internet services — 100 UAH.
- Completion of mobile expenses- 40 UAH.
- Medicines (individually) — 350 UAH.
- The purchase of season clothes (individually)
Total: 1500 UAH.
- Visits to cultural and entertainment events
- Professional courses
Expected results of the program:
- Sufficient social and personal potential graduates for independent living and successful integration into society;
- Professional self-realization of the graduates of the orphanage
- The creation of qualified post-orphanage support for graduates
If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this program, we will be happy to review and answer them!
For all questions, please call
+38 044 300 12 58, +38 067-215-99-55
or write to
The BF «Charitymay» team!