The Center for Social and Psychological Rehabilitation was established on April 22, 2014, by the reorganization of the Belyaevsky District Children’s Shelter «Hope», which was established in September 1998. The center is designed for 20 places, located in Odessa region, Belyaevsky district, Troitskoye village, Satov Street, 8.
The Center for Social and Psychological Rehabilitation is the institution of social protection for children aged from 3 to 18 years old, who have been in difficult life circumstances. This center provides them with comprehensive social, psychological, medical, legal and other types of assistance.
The main tasks of the center are:
- social protection of children;
- providing with a complex of social services;
- conducting a social pedagogical correction considering individual needs of each child
- facilitating the return of the child to a biological family;
- giving psychological and other types of assistance to parents (or persons who replace them) of children in the center, aimed at returning the child to the family;
- development of recommendations concerning the issues of social and psychological adaptation of the child for pedagogical and social workers and parents.
In order to develop creative abilities of children there are classes of sewing, weaving, drawing. Children also attend various sports clubs in the Trinity school, take part in competitions. During the recovery in summer children visit cinemas, dolphinarium, children’s theaters, zoos, circuses.
Adress: 67641, Satova Street, 8 , Troitskoe village, Belyaevsky District, Odessa Region
Quantity of children: 20 ( in the age of 3-18)
Phone : 0 (4852) 3-54-73, 3-55-69.