An institution of social protection created for temporary stay of children from 3 to 18 years old. those years who found themselves in difficult life circumstances and children left without parental care and orphans.
In its activities, the Institution is guided by the Laws of Ukraine «On the bodies and services for children and special institutions for children», «On ensuring the organizational and legal conditions for the social protection of orphans and children deprived of parental care» and other laws of Ukraine, the Model Provisions on the Center social and psychological rehabilitation of children, normative acts on the social protection of children and their own Charter.
The main tasks of the institution are:
- implementation of social protection of children admitted to the institution;
- providing children with a complex of social services;
- conducting a social and pedagogical correction tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- facilitating the return of the child to a biological family;
- Ensuring that children attend general education and other educational institutions or have individual education, taking into account the needs and capabilities of the child; - assistance in the formation of children’s own life position for overcoming habits of antisocial behavior;
- Provision of psychological and other types of assistance to parents (or persons replacing them) of children in institutions aimed at returning the child to the family. The activity of the Institution is based on the principles of humanity, democracy, respect for the individual. In the Institution groups function:
- for children of preschool age;
- for children of primary school;
- for children of the senior classes;
- for students of vocational and higher educational institutions of I-II level of accreditation. Planned filling the center of 60 children.
As of 01.10.2017, the institution underwent social and psychological rehabilitation 175
Address of the orphanage: Krivoy Rog, ul. Vatutina, the fifty first Dnepropetrovsk region, 50096, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: (0564) 094-74-75
Number of children: 70 children.