The children’s home as an educational institution was established in 1980, was subordinated to the education department of the Vinnytsia City Executive Committee. By the order of the head of the regional state administration from 14.11.2003r. №440 changed the subordination from local to regional.
Target orientation of the institution:
• provision for orphans, children deprived of parental care and children from families who find themselves in difficult life circumstances, living, teaching, upbringing and development conditions, close to family ones;
• provision of social protection, medical-psychological-pedagogical rehabilitation, correction and social adaptation of pupils taking into account the state of health, individual characteristics of psychophysical development;
• ensuring the protection of the rights of orphans, children deprived of parental care and children from families who find themselves in difficult life circumstances, appropriate living conditions, upbringing, obtaining a certain level of education, vocational guidance, social adaptation, preparing them for independent living and work;
• creation of conditions for the education of pre-school and school age children in need of correction of physical and / or mental development;
• Promoting the physical and mental development of children with disabilities;
• providing correction of psychophysical developmental deficiencies;
• formation of legal culture, universal values;
• creating conditions for maintaining and maintaining family ties between children;
• Facilitating the organization of children in various forms of family education;
• assistance in further professional training and employment of graduates.
Addresses of children’s home: st. Hmelnitskoe highway, 110, Vinnitsya region. Vinnitsya.
Contact number: (0432) 51-11-56.
Number of children : 70 children.
Hot needs of the orphanage, you can find the link here.
Make a donation for the needs of the orphanage, please click here