The Rivne Regional Educational and Rehabilitation Center was established for the purpose of realization of the right for education of children with the special needs caused by difficult shortcomings of development, heavy violations of the speech in combination with a delay of mental development, their integration into society by introduction of the rehabilitation actions directed to recovery of health, education of appropriate level, development and correction of violations.
The main objectives of the Center are:
• Ensuring the right of children with difficult violations of development on obtaining appropriate level of preschool and general secondary education (the I level) according to their opportunities, abilities taking into account specific features of development;
• Ensuring early socialization and training of such children for obtaining appropriate level of preschool and general secondary education (the I level) by specially organized teaching and educational process in a complex with psychology and pedagogical, medical, physical, social rehabilitation;
• Formation of a civic position, self-esteem, readiness for work, responsibility for one’s actions;
• Ensuring the system of qualified psychological, medical and pedagogical support for children, taking into account their health, the characteristics of psychophysical development;
• Provision of rehabilitation services in accordance with an individual rehabilitation program for a disabled child;
•Providing the psychology and pedagogical help to parents (to persons, them replacing) who bring up disabled children, for the purpose of attraction them both children in teaching and educational and rehabilitation process.
Now in the center six groups for children work with heavy violations of the speech in combination with a delay of mental development and also the school office where today there are 4 classes for children with a delay of mental development and heavy violations of the speech is reconstructed.
Address of orphanage: Oles St., 16. Rivne, Rivne Region 33000
Contact phone: 0 (362) 25-30-75 (fax), 43-57-89, 26-91-56
Number of children: 168 people. (age of 2-7 years)