will send you a photo report from 06.11.2011, the (you can see here) on the joint field visit of the Fund with the students of the Ukrainian-American Humanitarian Institute «Wisconsin International University (USA) in Ukraine» (www.wiuu.edu.ua) in a boarding school in v. Babanka, Cherkasy region. Boarding school is located 15 km from the city of Uman.
n the boarding school at the moment there are about 75 children, age (6 to 16 years) who are enrolled in school with grades 1-11. Just visit was attended by 22 people who were divided into two groups, one group stayed with older children with grades 5-11 and the other group of philanthropists toward the children from 1 — 4 class.
The children held various konkrusy, competition with young children engaged in applications and play on the playground and in the park. Overall impression formed that the living conditions in the boarding school could be better, but according to educators boarding is on full state support, ie meals 5 times a day, provide medication, treatment is free, vt.ch. in stamotologa and there hairdresser on the floor rate. But need help with furniture (beds, tables, chairs, cabinets, tables), sports equipment, clothing, games, fruits, developmental and cognitive activities.
Boarding school from the Foundation has assisted:
1. Games intellectual and developmental total 134 pcs.
- Magnets made of gypsum (set for children’s creativity) = 18 pcs.
- Children’s puzzles with 80 pieces. = 80 pcs.
- Games «Action.» = 15 pcs.
- Games for Girls’ Action-shopping «= 13 pcs.
- Sobiralochki magic puzzle = 5 pcs.
- Board game magic games «lotto» = 1 pc.
- Board game magic games «Shash-Besh» = 1 pc.
- Board game magic games «Sudoku» = 1 pc.
3. Clothing and shoes b / u — 4 pack
4. Children’s and educational books.
We are grateful to all the benefactors of the Fund who took part in helping Schkole boarding and special thanks go to:
Maecenas Foundation Elena Kalenkova
Denis (representative of the Kharkov factory of toys)
Management and students of the Ukrainian-American Humanitarian Institute «Wisconsin International University (USA) in Ukraine»